Definitive Drywall Systems, Inc has made it their unwavering mission and goal to provide all of their customers, the highest standard of quality and professional customer service in the drywall industry. Definitive Drywall Systems, Inc believes that through a joint effort of partnership and teamwork with their customers that together they will not only achieve but exceed industry standards. By having made this their driven purpose Definitive Drywall Systems of Seattle, WA, has made excellence no longer a goal but a reality.
We both take pride in our work, and are proud of the results!gallery.
How We Work
Why Customer Satisfaction is Number 1!
From the initial phone call to your project being completed, we will work with you every step of the way. We will listen to your wants and needs and work within your budget to create the best possible solutions for your project. We strive for customer satisfaction and as a result much of our business is repeat.
We're Experienced Serving the Greater Seattle Area!
We have over 25 years experience in installing drywall, repairing drywall, drywall finishing and providing any sheetrock solutions you might need associated with drywall.
All our employees are experts in drywall installation. From the beginning of the project, to the end, we are always on time, on budget, and extremely clean and well organized.. We are licensed and insured to protect you and your investment.
We Do It All From Start to Finish!
We are able to complete ALL of your drywall needs in any phase of construction for both Residential & Commercial.
For more information on the wide variety of services we offer, contact us today. We are ready and willing to assist you with all your sheetrock needs. For faster service, click here to contact us.
Our Four Core Principles
Safety is one of our top priorities. Our safety procedures are strictly enforced and a copy of our safety plan is readily available for your review.Quality workmanship at Definitive Drywall Systems is paramount. We take numerous steps to ensure that the finished product meets our high standards. Below you will find a list of some of the proactive steps we take to achieve that quality:
- Electrical boxes are masked prior to materials delivery to prevent filling with mud and debris.
- Picture frame style of sheetrock application is used as much as economically possible to minimize joints and potential settlement cracking.
- Power planing and butt stripping is done by all hanging crews to assist in the prevention of humps, dips and bows.
- Butt boards are used in high light areas to create a "recessed edge" effect at the butt joints and reduce the potential for humped joints.
- All hanging is inspected and repaired prior to the start of taping if it does not meet our standards.
- All corner metal is "tape on" unless otherwise requested by the builder. This is to reduce cracking in the future.
- L-metal is installed at the top of all skylights.
- All seismic strapping that is not recessed is cut out, packed with hot mud and then taped and finished.
- Tub/shower locations are finished using a system that prevents bows.
- Using low-level light, all taping is walked after PVA to correct any defects prior to texture and to ensure overall quality. We do not use a halogen light because it is so bright that it actually floods the wall with too much light and makes it difficult to spot any flaws.
Scheduling is vital. We understand that you have other trades and deliveries that follow us and that we have a great impact on your ability to maintain an accurate schedule. We also know that there are times when you may need us to help compress your schedule and we are able to utilize numerous resources to help you accomplish this.
Competitive prices are essential at Definitive Drywall Systems and we are confident that our prices are reasonable. However, we firmly believe in maintaining quality, and we will use the highest quality products which fit your price range.